PRIMAVERA Project Planning & Management
Why should you learn?
Today, all business is run as projects. Irrespective of the sector or industry you work, you will need to know project management for you to move up the corporate ladder. Primavera tools can provide end-to-end, real time visibility of all corporate information, and helps managers determine correct resources and people with appropriate skills for all projects. With Primavera knowledge you can boost the enterprise agility, team productivity, portfolio predictability, and overall project management efficiently.
CADD Centre offers many certificate, diploma, PG diploma and special courses in Primavera that would help you master the following capabilities of the software: Cost management and control, document management, schedule and resource management, fund management, project capital planning, project delivery management, facilities management and real estate management are some of the modules that would be covered in our courses.
• Project management life Cycle
Initiating Process Group :
• Data Structure of primavera
Planning Process Group :
• Work breakdown Structure
• Resources & Its team
• Resource Plan
• Assigning a Resource
• Resource Analysis & Leveling
Execution Process Group :
• About Notebook , Feedback , cost Accounts , Expenses
• User Defined Fields
• Check in & check out
Monitoring Control Process Group :
• Publish Project Website
Closing Process Group :
• Import & Export
• Progress Reporter
• Team Member
• You will know how to plan, schedule, and control small and large scale projects.
• You will know how to drive down costs, minimize risk, and deliver results for key stakeholders.
• You will know how to select the right strategic mix of projects
• You will know how to balance resource capacity
• You will know how to allocate best resources and track progress
• You will know how to monitor and visualize project performance
• You will know how to foster team collaboration
• You will know how to integrate project management tools with financial management and human capital management systems
• You will know how to synchronize projects, structures, budgets and actuals
• You will learn to synchronize detailed project work plans, resource assignments, and progress