Project Planning Management
Why should you learn?
Formal training in project management is important for you to learn the application of knowledge, skills and techniques to execute projects effectively and efficiently. As PPM is a strategic competency for organizations, as an existing or future employee, you will be required to enable to tie project results to business goals — and thus, help your organization better compete in their markets.
At CADD Centre, we help you get an in-depth understanding of the following PPM concepts:
• Project Planning and Management
• Project and Project management context
• Processes of a project management
• Time Management
• Cost Management
• Scope Management
• Quality Management
• Risk Management
• Human resource Management
• Procurement Management
• Integration Management
• Communication Management
CADD Centre is the Registered Education Providers (REP) of Project Management Institute (PMI), world’s leading professional body for project managers.
• You will understand what projects have in common, and their strategic role in how organizations succeed, learn and change
• You will know how to use your skills and expertise to inspire a sense of shared purpose within the project team.
• You will know how to use a broad and flexible toolkit of techniques, resolving complex, interdependent activities into tasks and sub-tasks that are documented, monitored and controlled.
• You will know how to adapt your approach to the context and constraints of each project, knowing that no "one size" can fit all the variety of projects.
• You will have the responsibility to take up multiple related projects, selection, prioritization and alignment of projects and programs with an organization's strategy.
• You will learn to evolve the execution of strategy, through repeatable, reliable performance and standardization
• You will know how to eliminate “silos” and enhance better communication and collaboration within teams.
• You will learn how to create a project zed organization which will help in the development of new products, processes and markets.